Here's the deal. If you book me for an event, you have all of my resources at your disposal. Here's what I have:
- a portable PA system, suitable for most retreats or parish concerts
- my own guitar, microphones, stands, cables, etc.
- a projector and laptop with OpenSong lyrics-projection software
And here are some details about myself which you may find relevant:
- compliant with Ethics and Integrity in Ministry (EIM) for the Diocese of Austin
- compliant with VIRTUS for the Diocese of Galveston-Houston
- several years' experience in youth ministry, including one year as a full-time youth minister
- accomplished public speaker
- extensive experience with liturgical music settings, including Mass, Reconciliation services, and Adoration
Below is a chart to give you a ballpark estimate for my fee for a given event. Please be aware that the fee may be higher or lower depending on transportation costs, extra services requested, or other factors - this is just to give you an idea of what might work.
|Concert (about an hour and a half, solo acoustic guitar)||$200|
|Concert (about 2 hours, full band)||$1000|
|Retreat (2 days)||$250|
|Retreat (3 days)||$300|
|Wedding Reception DJ||$200|